Water Damage Cleanup
Professional Restoration is a local, independently owned Certified Restoration contractor in Denver, Colorado. We have provided excellence in disaster repair to home and business owners since 1992.
The Professional Restoration team is equipped with experienced and highly qualified estimators, field supervisors, and IICRC certified technicians to evaluate the damage thoroughly and start the restoration process immediately.
We are focused on customer service, and take pride in quality work done right. You can count on our reputation and Better Business Bureau A+ rating.
We always answer our phones, and respond fast to provide emergency restoration service in under 90 mins – guaranteed!
Our Water Damage Repair Process
When it comes to water damage, every minute counts. When your home or business is under water, you need to take action fast.
You can count on Professional Restoration to answer our phone and respond quickly. We will bring all the appropriate equipment to extract the water and start the drying process.
We’ll pack all contents from the damaged area, dry the structure, and restore your home or business while cleaning and securing all content items safely in our warehouse until they are ready to be delivered back to you.
Professional Restoration can move and safely restore furniture, electronics, documents, art and antiques damaged by water.
For the last 24 years Professional Restoration has been responding 24/7. We do this every day and night, you can expect us to arrive in uniform with our trucks branded and equipped to bring in the tools to identify temperature and moisture behind walls, and the drying equipment to completely eliminate any issues from mold down the road if left to dry on it’s own.
If you just need advice, call us. If you need a free estimate call us to schedule Monday – Friday 8-5 pm. We are here to help you through the process of water damage cleanup.Call Us Today
Get Help Now
During the water cleanup we make sure to constantly monitor the area and we adjust our equipment throughout. This ensures the quickest, most efficient drying process. Our goal is to save you time and money and get your home back to normal as fast as possible!
After You Make the Call to Professional Restoration, What Happens Next?
After you call Professional Restoration here’s what will happen next:
- A Project Manager will be assigned to you
- Your Project Manager will come to your home to make a damage assessment.
- Once your Project Manager has made a full assessment of the damage he will provide an initial update to you.
Within the first 48 hours you can expect that:
- Your Project Manager will make a more detailed assessment of the damage and send us a report of the damage including the areas that have been affected including digital photos of the damage, and initial moisture readings.
- If the project requires reconstruction, a structure Project Manager will be be assigned to your case who will then provide you with a scope for the reconstruction for your approval.
- If this is an insurance claim, your structure Project Manager will also submit the scope to your insurance agent for you.
Your Project Manager will continue to:
- Provide you with updates on the job.
- When the project is complete and your home is back to normal we will send you a Certificate of Satisfaction where you will be able to add comments and verify that the project done to your satisfaction!
It's not often that I get to work with such professionals! These guys and this company are top notch! They were there to pick up the pieces and put them back together, both in the basement and in our lives.Jimmy LaPrelle
Professional Restoration has handled all of the vapor barriers, mitigation and mold remediation for my clients, and they have always done an outstanding job. I have very high standards for the work done in my company, and they meet and surpass these standards every time.Bryson Clark
These guys are awesome! If you need help - don't hesitate - get them on their way to your home! we are so grateful for their help! Everyone at Pro Restoration was courteous and knowledgeable. Thank you for being here when we needed you! We hope we never have another disaster, but if we do, you're the only one we will call.Chad Frizzell
I had a toilet upstairs overflow and ran all night. Damaged carpet upstairs and ceiling/wood floor downstairs. Professional Restoration came out promptly on a Sunday and got to work. The staff was professional, reliable and on time for every appt. I would highly recommend Professional Restoration!Jim Mueller