Seeking a qualified individual to help our organization continue growing at a rapid rate. The Account Receivable (AR) Clerk is responsible for providing AR support to the Accounting Department. The person assuming this role will report to and work closely with the Controller. Duties include:
- Processing invoices and cash receipts, daily.
- Performing collections duties for aged invoices.
- Maintaining all associated receivable files.
- Communicating with homeowners, insurers and other relevant parties regarding invoicing.
- Adhering to AR collection processes and participating in weekly review of AR aging reports with the Controller and other department heads.
- Performing collection duties, including daily/weekly calls to responsible parties, submission to the collection agency, establishment of payment plans and determining legal action.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with operating personnel and related parties.
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks quickly and accurately.
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Consistent follow-through on tasks and projects is expected.
- Proficiency in accounting ERP software and Microsoft Office required.
- 2-5 years experience in a similar type role required.
- Restoration Industry experience preferred, but not required.
Compensation and Benefits:
This position offers a competitive wage (commensurate with experience). All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our 401k plan, health & dental benefits programs as well vacation time and paid company holidays. Please send resume, cover letter and references.