At Professional Restoration we believe that people are our greatest asset. We value motivated individuals who have the ability to energize others. People who see an answer to every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer are the right fit for our company. We value team players and people who are more concerned with what’s right rather than who’s right.
Providing the highest level of customer service is the single most important aspect of our business. Therefore, we only hire individuals who have the mindset of doing what’s right, putting the customer first and treating everyone with respect.
The Business Development Representative position at Professional Restoration is a great opportunity for extremely motivated individuals who enjoy building new books of business and nurturing relationships with existing accounts. This highly collaborative position requires a team player who can seamlessly work with all departments within the company and represents the business with a professional, solution-based style.
The Business Development team is responsible for accelerating the growth of the company through outbound sales, account management and participation with business networking groups. Individuals who achieve success through hard work and integrity will thrive in this role.
- Generate and manage leads in line with designated target markets to drive sales in support of business objectives.
- Schedule and complete appointments with potential clients and decision makers utilizing outbound sales techniques (Including but not limited to: phone calls, email campaigns, walk-ins, memberships to industry networking groups, marketing events, tradeshows and conferences).
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Close new business and grow current accounts through independent efforts and with the support of internal departments and staff.
- Update CRM and internal software programs following specified protocol.
- Participate in training and professional development opportunities, as well as attend all company-wide meetings and scheduled events.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Skilled at executing creative and thoughtful relationship building techniques.
- Excels at time management and completes tasks efficiently and thoroughly.
- Eager to become a top performer in order to increase income and advance personal
and professional growth.
- Skilled at proactively communicating directly with customers and colleagues.
- Focused on being a team player who encourages and supports others while leading with enthusiasm and integrity.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Able to work independently while maintaining a “team-player” attitude.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, with a solid focus on customer care.
- Ability to learn quickly, meet deadlines, stay organized and prioritize effectively.
- Impressive professional etiquette displaying integrity, respect and thoughtfulness.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary (commensurate with experience) + incentives. As a full-time employee, this position is eligible for participation in the company’s health and dental benefits program, 401K program and will receive paid holiday and vacation time.