At Professional Restoration we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy who have the ability to energize others. People who see an answer to every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. We value team players & people who are more concerned with what’s right rather than who’s right.
The Project Coordinator/Customer Service Associate will carry out specific duties for a team of Estimators and Project Managers. Those duties will ensure the successful life cycle of a “job” from inception to completion. Duties include:
- Contact customers to ensure the project is running smoothly.
- Complete all necessary updates into program software and other operating systems on a daily basis.
- Ascertain all necessary information from the Project Manager during the life cycle of the “job” through daily communication via phone and email as well as weekly meetings.
- Minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience coordinating multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Xactimate and/or project management software is a plus.
- Knowledge of Restoration Services or Construction is a plus.
- Absolute attention to detail, exemplary organization skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communications and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and provide superior customer service.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and the ability to learn new software programs.
Compensation and Benefits:
This position offers a competitive wage (commensurate with experience). All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our 401k plan, health & dental benefits programs as well vacation time and paid company holidays. Please send resume with contact information and required compensation.