In search of a seasoned Project Manager with experience in the Restoration Industry. Qualified applicants should have at least 2 years of experience working on residential and commercial properties damaged by water, fire and mold. The ideal candidate is a strong leader with the ability to give clear direction, anticipate issues and problem solve effectively. Superior customer service skills are a must as this highly visible/customer facing position is a vital part of customer satisfaction and the key to account growth and retention.
- Project management skills including, but not limited to, scheduling and budgeting, generating scope of work, and supervising technicians and contractors.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills while interacting with property owners and internal departments.
- Must operate with a sense of urgency and have exceptional problem solving and decision making skills.
- Familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office software is a plus.
- Proficiency with Xactimate software is required.
- Ability to meet revenue targets and timelines via effective estimating, budgeting and scheduling.
- Must be able to learn and utilize our proprietary software.
- Exemplary customer service skills required.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and have a clean background/driving record.
Compensation and Benefits:
This position offers a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) and a commission plan. All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our 401k plan, health & dental benefits programs as well vacation time and paid company holidays.