Seeking a talented and experienced Estimator with restoration experience. Looking for candidates with past Construction and related experience in Restoration and the Disaster Reconstruction industry. Applicants MUST have experience working with Xactimate software in order to provide estimates on water, fire, wind, mold restoration and reconstruction projects for our commercial and residential customers. This position is a critical part of our team and reports directly to the Structural Division Manager.
- Estimating experience — scoping and writing estimates, interacting with insurance companies and adjusters.
- Experience in the Restoration or Construction industry.
- Must operate with a sense of urgency with good problem solving and decision making skills.
- In-depth experience using Xactimate Software required.
- Must have residential and commercial reconstruction experience.
- Must provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Must be familiar with Windows and Microsoft Office software.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and have a clean background/driving record.
Compensation and Benefits:
This position offers a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) and a commission plan. All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our 401k plan, health & dental benefits programs as well vacation time and paid company holidays.